Accounting and Bookkeeping
Providing accurate financial information to our clients in a timely manner is our commitment and promise. Meaningful, accurate and well-organized financial records such as Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently and smoothly. We design appropriate methods for quality control and reporting aimed at improving your business. We have staff skilled in QuickBooks Premier accounting software and other supporting databases including status/progress report preparation aided with charts and graphs in an easy-to-understand format. Our firm provides a full range of accounting services such as account analysis, general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable including monthly and quarterly and annual Profit and Loss statements as well as Balance sheets.
- General ledger and Financial statement/report portfolio preparation.
- Bookkeeping (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Annual).
- Business tax report (monthly/Quarterly filing) for tax withholding, sale/use tax and unemployment insurance taxes.
- Computerized Payroll services and advice.
- Accounting system setup and advice for new businesses.
- Training on QuickBooks Premier software and associated accounting methods.
- Business Registration, LLC Formation, and Business Incorporation.
- Processing Employer Identification Number (EIN) and getting it from IRS for new businesses.
We do name-checking from the name databases in order to find a UNIQUE Name for your business. We prepare all necessary documents for business registration as per the County and State Governments’ requirement. We get LLC, Business Incorporation and other entity registrations from State Corporation Commission for your business. We provide guidance and advice free of charge for the First-Time business client.