INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES AND CORPORATIONS
Clients should know that a tax professional such as EA (Enrolled Agent) can make some significant contribution that a non-EA accountant may not be knowledgeable. An experienced EA can thoroughly research a tax statute. EA will be familiar with the Treasury regulations and IRS rulings. An EA can analyze the complexity of the tax law on the particular tax issue.
A. Tax Preparation and e-Filing services include but are not limited to:
- Tax Return preparation and e-filing for Individuals, Small Businesses and Corporations, Partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
- Estates, Trusts, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Home Foreclosures and Short Sales Tax filing.
B. We process and file:
- 1098, 1099, W2 and W-2G Information Forms for employers for their employee payrolls.
- Quarterly and Monthly tax report filing to IRS and State tax agencies for employers.
- Sales and Use tax filing to State and City tax departments.
- Annual employment tax report and unemployment tax report processing and submitting to IRS, State and City tax departments.
C. We process EIN and ITIN Application for New Businesses and Taxpayers
- Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for new taxpayers.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) for new businesses, LLCs, Corporations, and Partnerships.
D. We deal with case representation to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on issues related to:
- Individual, small business, corporate tax issues.
- Back tax-help – IRS appeals and protests.
- Penalty abatement and Offer-in-Compromise.
- Installment agreements.
- Innocent Spouse relief.